These 4 ingredient Nutella Protein Balls are a must-have to have prepped up in the fridge. The delicious go-to chocolatey snack that is high in protein and low calories for a protein ball at around 98 calories (this may change upon the protein powder you use). Not to mention protein balls with no added dates, um yes please! Grab and go on busy days or enjoy for an after dinner treat.
Quickly whip up Nutella Protein Balls in less than 10mins all you need is oats, chia seeds, your favourite chocolate protein powder, Nutella and a dash of water for consistency! One of the quickest recipes you will make on your next meal prep!
Warning so deliciously yummy you may even find your kids reaching for these from the fridge!
Nutella Protein Balls
- 60 gm oats
- 80 gm Nutella
- 60 gm chocolate protein powder I use Bulk Nutients WPC
- 20 gm chia seeds
- water 1-3 tablespoons dpends upon consistency
- Blitz all ingredients except the water in a high speed food processor till combined
- Add 1 tablespoon of water, blitz again. Add another tablespoon of water blitz again. Depending consistency and the protein powder you use you may need to add more water. Consistency needs to be sticky enough to roll into balls however you don't want the mix to wet.
- Roll into 10 balls. Store in airtight container in the fridge
- Use your favourite chocolate protein powder. I use Bulk Nutrients WPC
- The amount of water you need to add will vary upon the protein powder you use. Be sure to only add a small amount of water at a time so the mixture doesn’t become too wet and sticky and can not be shaped into balls.